Monday, May 30, 2011

Pet Peeves...

Everyone has them....  it's those little things people do that make you either want to bitchslap them into the middle of next MONTH (fuck a week... a week ain't far enough for some moments), or make your delete-happy finger dangling over the person's contact card.
So I am going to have a vent moment, because I came back into SL several times now, and got hit with my "top 2" pet peeves almost instantly..LOL

Drama
  • I know, normally when someone writes things like "No Drama" in their profile, it usually means that are the CAUSE of it.  Believe it or not, when I wrote "I am allergic to drama", I mean I don't want it. It DOES seriously make me RL physically sick (stress is bad for you, not sure you have been told that), and my health matters more to me than your soap opera.  I know that sounds selfish, but after all the months I have been sick, I am ENJOYING being able to walk outside on my own:)
  • If you are constantly (and I mean constantly) complaining about something over and over and over and over (RL sucks, my RL is abusive but "he/she is REALLY a good person when he/she is not smacking me around!", my job sucks, my SL is boring...etc..etc...), I am going to at some point stop biting my lip and give advice. Usually it's going to be "If things are not working out the way you are doing it, CHANGE IT."  There are reasons I give this advice.  I have been there.  I have done that.  I have the old hospital bills, TROs, different SL lives to prove it.  But I also know that if you are complaining to me about things, you are said it to others, and they and I would all LOVE for you to have a better life.  Love yourself enough to change your life if it is making you feel negative.  Life is too short, FAR too short.

Jealousy

This is the ULTIMATE way to break our friendship.  Jealousy is ugly, and is NOT a turn on.

  • I am friends with whom I want to be.  You got an issue with that?  Deal with it, buttercup. I "read" people, and sometimes I am right, sometimes I am wrong.  But unless someone is a fullon abusive fucktard to someone (and I mean, to where it would be mental, verbal, emotional, unconsented physical or sexual abuse), I am not going to choose sides.  Do I sound crass?  Not really meaning to, it's just that I don't do the "If you are going to be friends with him/her, I don't want to be friends with you" highschool bullshit.
  • You are upset that I am having sex with someone else right now, and I am not with you?  Excuse me?  The ONLY person who has a right to say "Why are you fucking someone else and not me right now" is my RL husband, and trust me, his cock is #1 on priority.  Everyone on SL at the moment is "first come, first sucked", especially with my hours being as they are:)  Still feeling sore?  Here's a lollipop.

Okay, I feel better now... LOL!  Just had one of those moments, where I needed to get that out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment